First . . .
What is the Difference Between Coaching and Therapy?
- Focuses on the present and future
- Creates awareness through a creative process
- Increases motivation and momentum
- Focuses on helping you achieve your desired results
- Creating and executing an action plan
- Provides accountability and partnership
- You are seen as an expert in your own life
- Creates confidence
- Does not give advice
Aka “Psychotherapy” or “Talk Therapy”
- Focuses on past and present problems
- Explores feeling, thoughts, and behaviors and increase coping skills
- Trained clinician
- Diagnose and treat
- Typically uses a medical model
- Uses therapy techniques
- Treats mental health conditions and/or assists in treating emotional/mental health or behavioral concerns
What You Get with Coaching
A supportive and nurturing environment where you can share, explore, identify blind spots/stuck areas, gain awareness and clarity in those stuck areas to move you forward so you can take action and start seeing results and feeling your best again.
Do You Want to be
Back in the Driver’s Seat of Your Life?
Working with Me, Together We Will:
- Create strategies to achieve Life Balance NOW
- Identify what's absorbing your time and energy
-Develop a plan of action to help reduce stressors that’s draining you!
- Discover what balance means to you and start creating a plan that nourishes your mind and body
-Prioritize your goals and make them a reality
-Increase awareness to make better choices
-Overcome life stressors
-Achieve what’s important to you with support, guidance and accountability
As a Certified Life Balance Coach with a Masters Degree in Social Work and years as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I will partner with you to achieve your goals and optimize your life NOW!
If you’re ready to experience freedom, happiness and balance
Let's connect and start creating!
Get your Complimentary 30-minute “Discovery” session today.
Contact Me Today to Get Started!
I look forward to connecting with you.