Your first session is complimentary. Schedule your 30-minute “Discovery” session today. Great way for us to get to know what your needs and goals are.
Choose your Self-Care Plan:
1:1 Sessions or Packages that will keep you moving forward and beyond.
The first step to taking control of your life is choosing an action plan!
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule your Free Consultation!
What is the Difference Between Coaching and Therapy?
- Focuses on the present and future
- Creates awareness through a creative process
- Increases motivation and momentum
- Focuses on helping you achieve your desired results
- Creating and executing an action plan
- Provides accountability and partnership
- You are seen as an expert in your own life
- Creates confidence
- Does not give advice
Aka “Psychotherapy” or “Talk Therapy”
- Focuses on past and present problems
- Explores feeling, thoughts, and behaviors and increase coping skills
- Trained clinician
- Diagnose and treat
- Typically uses a medical model
- Uses therapy techniques
- Treats mental health conditions and/or assists in treating emotional/mental health or behavioral concerns
What You Get with Coaching
A supportive and nurturing environment where you can share, explore, identify blind spots/stuck areas, gain awareness and clarity in those stuck areas to move you forward so you can take action and start seeing results and feeling your best again.