Have you ever found yourself not moving forward or not taking action towards what you really want? In addition, you may criticize yourself for inaction which has you feeling worse. You end up feeling disappointed in yourself and this keeps you stuck even more in a negative mindset. Without realizing it you may be focusing on your inadequacies or experiencing fear of failure. By becoming conscious through coaching and utilizing an effective tool called, “Energy Leadership,” it can help you to identify your default tendencies, beliefs and perceptions that can impact your thoughts, decisions and actions. By breaking ineffective patterns and focusing on how to achieve your goals, it becomes easier to recreate the life that you really want and experience greater levels of satisfaction and freedom.
What is the difference between Coaching and Therapy?
- Focuses on the present and future
- Creates awareness through a creative process
- Increases motivation and momentum
- Focuses on helping you achieve your desired results
- Creating and executing an action plan
- Provides accountability and partnership
- You are seen as an expert in your own life
- Creates confidence
- Does not give advice
Aka “Psychotherapy” or “Talk Therapy”
- Focuses on past and present problems
- Explores feeling, thoughts, and behaviors and increase coping skills
- Trained clinician
- Diagnose and treat
- Typically uses a medical model
- Uses therapy techniques
- Treats mental health conditions and/or assists in treating emotional/mental health or behavioral concerns.
As a Certified Professional and Certified Life Coach with a Masters Degree in Social Work and years as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I’m committed to helping you to achieve your life’s goals and improve your quality of life!
If you’re ready to start taking care of you and be more for others, let’s connect.